- 8 apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup softened dates mashed or coarsely blended
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups apple juice concentrate
- 2 heaping tablespoons cornstarch
For the Apple Burritos: Cook apples in 1 cup water. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Roll in whole wheat tortillas and place in baking dish with glaze on top and bottom. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350°.
For the Glaze: Cook on high heat until it reaches a glaze consistency, stirring constantly with a whisk.