Ways You Can Help
Ways to Help Fight Hunger in the Community
• Hold/Sponsor a food drive event
• Sponsor a backpack child that he or she might have food over the weekend ($5 per monthly weekend)
• Donate food items (see list of food items below)
• Volunteer: Contact food stores, organizations, or package emergency food bags/boxes for families.
• Coordinate or sponsor an event to raise awareness and/or money about the hunger crises facing children and families in your community.
• Buy items in our web store
• Mail a tax-deductible donation to:
People to People Ministries
P.O. Box 2221, Clackamas, OR 97015
• Donate with our donation page and use your credit card through PayPal.
• Donate money to buy warm winter coats for those in need. Show them you care.
List of Food Items You Can Donate
Canned veggies, Produce (carrots, potatoes, etc.), Chili, Spaghetti, Spaghetti sauce, Mac and cheese, Pasta dinners (hamburger helper, pasta salad, etc.), Fresh veggies. Jelly/jam (no glass please), Canned Tuna fish , Canned Chicken, Peanut Butter, Shelf-stable milk or soy milk, Pasta/rice/dried beans, Lentils, Refried beans.
Fruit snacks (apple sauce, peaches - individual cups), Fresh fruit (oranges, apples), Fruit leather, Soups, Snack Packs (mixed nuts, trail mix, cheese or peanut butter crackers, graham crackers), 100% Fruit juice Boxes, Granola bars & Nutri-grain Bars, Cereal, Oatmeal packets, Crackers, Raisins.