- 3 cups granola
- 4 Tbs soy milk (enough to moisten, but not too wet)
- Put granola in food processor and grind to desired texture. Add soy milk and mix thoroughly. Press into pie dish.
- 2 containers soy cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1 container soy sour cream, 6 oz.
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp Ener-G egg replacer
- 4 Tbs water
- pinch of sea salt.
This cheese cake recipe uses soy cream cheese and soy sour cream as its base. It turns out well and tastes great.
Mix egg replacer with water and set aside. Beat cream cheese in food processor, or with an electric mixer until soft and creamy. Beat in honey. Add lemon juice, vanilla and sea salt. Continue mixing while adding egg replacer mixture and sour cream. Pour into pie crust and bake 30 - 40 minutes on 350 degrees. Cool in refrigerator before serving.