Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
This is a very tasty pumpkin muffin recipe that is sure to please. You can use left over hot cereal and it is pretty healthy too.
- 1 Tbsp ground flex and 3 Tbsp of water
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp all spice
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 cup left over cooked oatmeal
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp oil
- ¼ cup non dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Prehead oven to 350° F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place flaxseed and water in a small bowl and set aside to gel
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Mix in oil, molasses, milk, flax seed mixture, oatmeal, pumpkin, and vanilla
- Fold in the walnuts
- Spray muffin tins with oil and scoop batter into them. You can sprinkle more rolled oats on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min. until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before eating them